Monday, September 21, 2009

I Can't Believe This is Actually up for Debate....





Reid Scott's hotness....

Apparently, not all my readers are unanimous in my feelings on him.

Thoughts? Do some of my readers disagree? Do some of my readers need glasses? Honestly, I think he can wipe the floor with Mr. McConaughey....

3 comments:

emily said...

is this a guy you work with?!? i dont even know who this guy is?

That's Not My Name said...

HA I need to meet Emily.

The pictures are good. I just never saw the guy before, so I couldn't decide his level of attractiveness based on one small pic. He's the best of the bunch that you mentioned. I prefer my men blond in real life though. Dark hair just doesn't do it for me though. Bad memories...

emily said...

I need to meet Piper II!

Piper, meet me in the chatroom at exactly 3:13pm. I'll be carrying a red rose.

[Valid Atom 1.0]