Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Two Women I Don't Find Attractive




So, I got this month's issue of Cosmo - it has Maxim's 'sexiest woman' (or something like that) Megan Fox as the feature interview of the issue. I'm sorry; I really just don't see it with her. I also don't see it with the one she is often compared with - Angelina. I know a lot of men find these women to be 'hot'. Now, I know what you're going to say - something about bitter jealousy or something like that. Alas, no - there are plenty of actresses that I will admit are drop-dead gorgeous. Since I figured you'd bring this up - I came up with a list of women I feel should have higher billing than these two on the looks roster (at least in my book). Drumroll please....



Penelope Cruz

Keira Knightley

Natalie Portman

Keri Russell, who will forever be 'Felicity' in my book

Reese Witherspoon

Your thoughts? Anyone in agreement with me about the first two? A man's opinion? Does anyone else NOT find Angelina Jolie attractive? What about this one:

8 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

I agree on both counts, although I don't mind Angelina Jolie as much because it seems like she tries to do other things than talk about sex and how hot she is all the time. And she's not a horrible actress. Megan Fox just bores me. I have read way too much about her in the gossip blogs, and I just think "meh." I mean, she's nice to look at if you like plastic, mannequin-(old navy shoutout!) like people. I like the actresses that you mentioned, aside from Reese Witherspoon.

That's Not My Name said...

PS-I love Penelope Cruz! Woooo Spain.

Jaime said...

Yes - I agree - Angelina WAS like that but now she seems to have moved onto other things in her life, like adopting children, which is fine for her. Megan Fox is just plain annoying in the Cosmo interview - her ego is definitely not in need of a boost.

Thank you for the old navy shoutout. You don't like Reese? I think Penelope is my favorite-looking of the bunch. Love her!

Angelique said...

I think Angelina Jolie and Kiera Knightley are the pinnacle of hotness, but I think it's because both are fiercely intelligent, well spoken, and have great eyes.

That's Not My Name said...

Eh, Reese is ok. I think she's pretty, but she seems snooty. I did enjoy Legally Blonde and Walk the Line, though.

emily said...

WHAT?!? I think Reese seems like the opposite of snotty. If only money could buy love...and I had money...she'd be the first thing I'd buy.

Courtney said...

Little known fact - Megan Fox got her first big break as "brianna wallace, of the department store wallace's" in the Mary Kate and Ashley movie 'Holiday in the Sun'. As they are generally (well, they used to be) a great example of how to bring yourself through fame without doing something REALLY REALLY stupid, I wonder how they feel about how Megan has turned out.

Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Keri Russell, and for a long time, wanted to name my first baby girl Keri because of it. Hmmm - weird.

Also, anonymous - if you like fiercely intelligent and well spoken, im surprised you didn't say you liked Natalie Portman as well - I am pretty sure she is the most intelligent of all of those pictured.

Andrew said...

Penelope Cruz and Reese Witherspoon (who actually isn't really my type) are both smokeshows. The rest... hot, but not really my thing.

[Valid Atom 1.0]