Monday, October 25, 2010

Advice



So there are some people in this world who like to ask my advice.

I think it's cause I tell it like it is. 

That being said, I rarely like hear others' advice.  I think it's a combo of a) some people have a tendency to give me unrequested advice 2) most people aren't as honest/straightforward as I am, or just don't look at things with the same perspective and have the same priorities as I do and iii) I am stubborn.   Therefore, I never really 'receive' advice, at least not advice that I take - even when I occasionally ask for it.  

Is it me?  (Don't answer that, that's unwanted advice.)

Sigh.  Hmm.  Maybe I'll just invest in one of these 'therapist style' couches and work as an independent contractor if all else fails.

2 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

But do you want advice? You always seem so together...

Jaime said...

I don't like others to see me in a state of despair.

[Valid Atom 1.0]