Fantasy football?
It's EVERYWHERE. Everyone I know plays it. Girls I know who know nothing about football to begin with. Why? Is it just to impress their boyfriends? Or out of boredom? Is there something I'm missing? Is it some super-fun thing?
Actually, don't answer there. I guess my main point is this - I don't care about fantasy football and I am amazed that this many people out there, for some reason, do. I guess that is all.
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
1 comment:
Girls don't just do fantasy football to please their boyfriends. Everyone loves football! Fantasy football is ideal because games are only once a week, so you don't have to spend as much time fixing your rosters and such. I think basketball and baseball take a lot more time because there are so many games.
Post a Comment