So, a sad story for you all. Who has not been out on one first date since the start of the new year? This chick right here. One of my good friends said she can't be friends with someone who has gone so long without action. In hopes of saving said friendship, I rejoined the winking network.
As I once stated in a previous post, I have a couple pet peeves about said site. Or, more realistically, I have a couple pet peeves about the members of said site. I am trying to be more open-minded this time around.....
However, I have to revisit one issue - the guys who have some reasoning/excuse as to why they are on match.com - 'I guess I'll give this a try...'. Dude, everyone here is ON THIS SITE. These are the people who walk into Alcoholics Anonymous meetings being like 'Uh, unlike the rest of you, I don't belong here'. Seriously.
Anyhow. Update to come.

![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment