Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Truly Random

Ok, so this is a completely random rambling (hey, for once, this  blog is living up to its name) - but I feel like I seriously need some motivation/inspiration.  I have a serious case of the doldrums.  Please don't make fun of me for using that word.

I guess this is one of those tacky "diary style" blogs that I made fun of everyone else for doing on 'xanga' a couple years ago (does that site even still exist?  sorry xanga enthusiasts...).   I always wondered why people wanted to share their actual personal feelings with whomever out there in the online community might be reading  (not that I have a delusional sense of my own audience).   Alas, I have fallen victim to it.  I should pick a current mood 'emoticon'.   I'm not sure what that emoticon would be, exactly.   A 'doldrums' emoticon?! 

Maybe I should have listened better when Barack Obama spoke - I hear he inspires (sorry, I couldn't let that little one get by).    Blah.  Yuck.  Is it just me?  Is it maybe the change of seasons?  (Summer was waaaay too short.)   Am I at least not alone?  I have a feeling I'm not....  Meh.  

1 comment:

That's Not My Name said...

blogs were originally online diaries. And yes, Xanga still exists. I still have my account, which I started back in 2003. So my blogging beats yours by 4.5 years! HAHA. I have my xanga hidden now but a few years back, it was quite popular with my out of town friends. It's fun to look back on what you did 3-4-5 years ago. Of course you are a true blogger-all about ideals, right? teehee. nothing wrong with the random 'daily life' blog.

[Valid Atom 1.0]