
Did anyone else get the e-mail forward warning of companies filing for bankruptcy/closing stores after the first of the year and the dangers of gift cards for these stores not being valid? I am not going to copy and paste the entire long e-mail here - the previous sentence sums it up.
I am not too worried - I have already planned or bought most of my Christmas gifts, and for those I haven't figured yet, well, I wasn't planning on a gift card to one of those stores. If I for some reason receive a gift card to one of those joints, I will simply shop before January 1. (Maybe I AM paranoid.)
I could always 'snopes' this and see if there's truth to it. Hmm. Anyone have any knowledge on this subject?
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
2 comments:
I heard something on the news about this, but I wouldn't worry about it too much. I "snopested" it, and nothing was mentioned. They did list all of the companies that are closing stores and that are filing for bankruptcy. Unless someone gets you a Linens n Things card or a Circuit City card, I think you'll be ok!
Talbots is closing too... and J.Jill.
Not that you shop here... but it is sad for me.
Post a Comment