Sunday, November 30, 2008

Recurring Dream...


So for the past two nights in a row, I've had the dream that I was back in senior year of college.  Now, normally for me, the idea of a dream about being back in school and having to deal with classes, tests, etc. is a complete and total nightmare.  Normally I feel very relieved when I wake up from these kind of dreams - it's not that I stressed out about school that much, it just wasn't fun and I was glad when it was over.  However, I felt perfectly at ease and even happy in these dreams (well, senior year of college wasn't the most busy).  

Also, randomly, I can't recall the last time I had a dream about being back in college - perhaps I'd had some the first year after graduating but certainly not recently.  I am curious where these dreams came from and what they mean.  

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It is a good thing I got a dream dictionary for my birthday last year - just so I could answer your question.

'A school can represent your feelings about career or public morals. You may have professional or social concerns pressing upon you. It could also mean that you have some learning to do.'

Take what you will.

Unknown said...

I like the picture that goes along with this entry. haha.

[Valid Atom 1.0]