Monday, January 19, 2009

Watch Out, Men of the Chicagoland Area....

Completely unrelated to the previous post....

A random coworker has just passed a wedding magazine/catalog on to me. I am not sure why, because I have never mentioned dating anyone or the subject of weddings in general to her. I think it was in a 'you're not married yet, so maybe you have a use for this' (in comparison to my wedded coworkers).

Maybe I should bring this with me when I go out to the bars, to advertise that, since I'm carrying a wedding magazine, I must not be married yet - therefore I am still on the market. Yep, I think this is a good idea. Watch out, boys - I'm armed and I'm not afraid to use it.

1 comment:

That's Not My Name said...

I'd think if you were walking around with a bridal magazine in tow that guys would either think a) you're planning your wedding or b) you're a psycho who is not yet engaged but who is obsessed with getting married. PS-sorry for the lag in posts and/or comments. I just don't have the energy or motivation to write right now.

[Valid Atom 1.0]