Saturday, January 24, 2009

Facebook, AGAIN




So, a friend from college recently got in touch with me suggesting we get together to catch up. She chose to get in touch by writing on my facebook wall. Within facebook alone, there are multiple ways a person can get in touch with another, including a private message.

However, I OBVIOUSLY prefer the means of the wall post. It says to the rest of the facebook world that I have an exciting social life (whether or not this is a true statement). In fact, I'd prefer that, moving forward, all my friends attempt to make plans with me in this way, even those I talk to daily via email/text/face-to-face contact. Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this important matter.

2 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

Ah so that's why it takes you 2 weeks to respond to emails. :-P Point taken. From now on, I will only communicate with you via your facebook wall! I'll be posting soon!

Unknown said...

What's a girl supposed to do if she doesn't Facebook? Never talk to you again? :)

[Valid Atom 1.0]