Sunday, April 13, 2008

Books

While we're on the subject - I feel the same way about books as I do movies (see below) - just say no to chick lit happy endings. I will soon post a top ten list of Jaime's favorite books and a top ten list of movies (hey, I'm feeling inspired, and not just by David Letterman). However, one of them:

Maybe someone (anyone??) out there might notice the underlying theme of one of my favorite books and one of favorite movies - they're both about a young girl being seduced by a much older man. This leads to many (inaccurate) presumptions about my personal life, I do realize. This just begs one question - what would Sigmund Freud say?

2 comments:

That's Not My Name said...

I am excited to see your top books!!
Maybe I should make one too. I'm thinking about starting a new personal blog on blogger. Would you be willing to comment on it??

That's Not My Name said...

yes, you are hilarious. i read your entries (the one on eharmony) to my coworker, and she laughed out loud.

[Valid Atom 1.0]