I'm not fair and balanced and I'm not claiming to be. Yes, I am biased. Very biased. And these biases are laced all throughout this blog, I realize. Upon watching the Democratic debate - I have but one statement for my bff Barack - answer the f#%*ing question. Now, I personally can't say I have ever felt that his choice of pastor, etc., was ever a problem or a deciding factor in whom I support, HOWEVER....
If Bill Clinton supposedly "owed" the American people an explanation about his extramarital affair, Obama most certainly owes us an explanation for his ties to some questionable individuals. And that's all we're asking for - an explanation! He should be able to answer the question and brush it off quickly, instead of whining about the fact that he was asked it in the first place. If you're running for president - you best expect to being asked to explain yourself.
Instead, here is what we got: "Why don't I wear a flag pin? Shame on YOU for even asking!!" He turned the tables during the debate and some of our most adept, intelligent political analysts were siding with him! There's something ironic about our political journalists saying "how dare they ask him that?" (something about pots & kettles comes to mind...)
Now, again, I'm not implying I believe Obama's a politician of questionable values (any more so than the next candidate, at least...), however, if you can't stand the heat Mr. Obama....
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment