Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Jerry Seinfeld
What's with these people who can't believe the weather? Can you believe this weather? YES, I CAN. It's kind of like these people who can't believe the time - can you believe it's 3:00 already? Why yes, it's 3:00 every day at this time! These people - I just want to station them outside the bank sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![Validate my Atom 1.0 feed [Valid Atom 1.0]](valid-atom.png)
2 comments:
I think most people are just in shock after suffering through a horrible winter. 2 months ago, I didn't think the snow would ever melt....and now it's gone, and it is amazing. So no, I really can't believe that it's nice out because I think it's all a sham and it's going to snow again in a few days, erasing all the sunshine and happiness that a 70 degree day brings. I guess it's one of the "perks" of living in Chicagoland...imagine living out in California...now that's when it would be totally lame to say "WOW! It's SO NICE out!"
Piper - I was hoping you would comment on the post below this post!
Post a Comment