Monday, November 17, 2008

Daily Rambling...

So, as I've mentioned once or twice before, I've toyed with the idea of changing this blog's name.  I was getting antsy last night and I decided to google "Daily Ramblings" and see if this blog came up in Google's cache (or whatever the heck it's called).  

Now, don't get me wrong, I didn't think that I came up with the expression 'Daily Ramblings' or that I was the only one to use it, however, there are a TON of blogs named 'Daily Ramblings' - like the first three pages of google were different DRs.   In fact, I even saw one with this exact layout.  I kind of wanted to be a random creep and comment on it.

For me, this is kind of like when you hear someone is using your baby name - you don't want it to be stolen out from under you!  Although the copycatism is annoying, you can't let the others 'have' your name.  I am holding tight to Daily Ramblings - and I'm going to try to bring this blog up higher in the google cache (hopefully this post will help)....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I totally know what you mean about people stealing your secret baby name.... ah hem.

[Valid Atom 1.0]